Okay, lots of updates, but I want to keep this short because I have a zillion things to do and not enough hours in the day.
- Chapter Four of Shelter is up! You find out more about Cady’s life and get to meet Isaac and Taylor. This Taylor could be a contender for my fave. Isaac not so much.
- The Spark Inside is over. It was a ton of fun and lots of really awesome stories/rewrites came out of it. You can check out the rewritten version of the first chapter of Bed of Lies here.
- Winners were also announced for the Thieves and Liars Awards. I placed in a couple of categories, so thank you so much to those who voted for me and congratulations to everyone else was picked up an award!
- The Hanfic Genre Challenge is back again this year. Renee C. and Renee P. have revamped the rules so that those who participated in last season’s challenge, have the option to continue their story from last season (if it is incomplete), which means I’m picked Aftertaste back up! My goal is to finish the rest of the story in the alloted writing time, but at the very least you’ll 5 more chapters of the story. 🙂
- Renee C. and Renee P. are also hosting the WTF?! Hanfic Roast. If you’re asking WTF those are, they’re awards leaning toward the wacky side. The categories are hysterical, so go check it out and nominate your favorite stories! And, also, thanks to whomever nominated me and my stories. I truly appreciated. It’s not every day you get roasted. Well, unless you’re . . . nevermind. 😉
- If you’re unlucky like me and weren’t able to attend 5of5, please please come and join me and the rest of the HanficSprints crowd via in the chat room HanficChat. We’ve been watching the live stream together and having a blast. We’ll be there for the rest of the week, swooning, mocking and singing along with Hanson.
- Lastly, but not leastly (not a word, I’m sure), thank you so much to Amber, Mel and Renee P. for taking the time to sign the guestbook! *huggles you*